Fisherman’s Market International Inc., is a vertically integrated seafood company with over 70 years experience in the seafood industry.
What are we?
- Fish Monger- servicing retail and foodservice customers throughout the Atlantic Area.
- Quota/License Holders: Groundfish/Halibut/Sword/Lobsters/Crab/Scallops etc
- Primary Fish Processor: we cut fresh fish daily on site.
- Smokehouse: We smoke fish on site under our Seabright and Fisherman’s Finest brand.
- Integrated Lobsters Program: from the “shore to table”
- International Distributor: We distribute worldwide, no customer is too big or too small.
Why are we Qualified?
- CFIA Registered: Federally certified plant..
- SQF Third Party Audited
- MSC Chain of Custody
We pride ourselves in being a local company. It’s important for our employees, customers and suppliers to know that we are all in this together.
- We employ 175 people within our communities.
- We buy seafood from one end of Atlantic Canada to the other.
- We directly support hundreds of fishermen, their crew, their supports staff for operations through procurement and marketing of products.
- We ensure to always offer our customer base the ‘local first’ option.